About RE/MAX Centre Realty
Who We Are
In the summer of 1992, six Centre County real estate professionals joined together—partly by plan and partly by fate—to create for themselves and others the "ideal" office. After investigating the RE/MAX concept, they realized that RE/MAX International not only provided the best products and services for agents, but was an outstanding organization with a genuine emphasis on quality and service for clients.
The franchise was purchased in August of 1992, and the office opened just four months later on December 10. RE/MAX Centre Realty is committed to providing service of uncompromising quality in the listing and selling of real estate. Our adherence to the highest ethical standards in the performance of our obligations to clients, and our relationships with other brokers and agents set us apart in Centre County.
Why Choose Us
Our Agents work hard to gain extra knowledge and skills to better serve your needs. 88 percent of our Lead Agents hold designations earned by going that extra mile and completing specialized training courses to make them the experts you want for your unique real estate needs. 65 percent of all our licenses have the credentials you want!
So, if you're looking for local expertise and experience, RE/MAX Centre Realty is the choice for you!
- Accredited Buyer Representative – 27%
- Accredited Seller Representative – 5%
- Associate Broker – 19%
- At Home With Diversity – 5%
- Certified Commercial Investment Member – 2%
- Certified Distressed Property Expert – 7%
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist – 2%
- Certified Luxury Home Specialist – 2%
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager – 2%
- Certified Residential Specialist – 36%
- E-PRO – 14%
- Graduate Realtors Institute – 36%
- NAR's Green Designation – 5%
- Real Estate Cyberspace Specialist – 2%
- Sellers Representative Specialist – 17%
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist – 17%